A mouthwatering combination of eggs and vegetables, in a bite size portion for mornings on the go!
Spinach and Roasted Red Pepper Frittata Muffins
- 12-cup muffin tin
- Large-sized mixing bowl
- Large-sized skillet
- 5 oz baby spinach wilted and chopped
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup soft goat cheese crumbled
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers diced
- 2 oz prosciutto sliced into ribbons
- crushed red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Wilt spinach in a skillet with olive oil for 2 to 3 minutes.
- In large bowl, beat eggs and milk. Stir in cheese, spinach, and roasted red pepper.
- Divide batter among muffin pan cups about 1/4 cup each. Top with prosciutto, sprinkle with red pepper flakes, and bake 20 to 25 minutes or until just set in center.
- Cool on rack 5 minutes, then remove from cups. Serve warm. Enjoy!