Blueberry and Peach Sangria
- 1 cup fresh blueberries plus extra for garnish
- 1 cup simple syrup equal parts water and sugar heated until sugar dissolves: cool
- 1 bottle dry, fruity red wine
- 1/4 cup Triple Sec
- 1/4 cup Brandy
- 2 oranges thinly sliced
- 1 peach pitted and thinly sliced
- Combine blueberries and simple syrup in a pitcher. Lightly muddle with a potato masher.
- Add wine, Triple Sec, brandy, one orange, and peach slices. Cover pitcher and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Serve over ice, garnish with remaining orange slices and blueberries.