Here are five ideas that will make your mother smile—and will last longer
1. Give a West Virginia handmade keepsake, like this bowl from Full Circle Ceramic in Huntington, and support a local artisan.
2. Give an experience—and views—of a lifetime with a soaring experience at Eastern Soaring Center in Petersburg.
3. Stop by Fish Hawk Market in Buckhannon and pick up ready-made meals and a delectable dessert, price varies
4. Give the Heart of West Virginia—a custom designed necklace from Calvin Broyles. With each purchase you contribute to a high school scholarship fund.
5. Give the gift of WV Living! It’s the gift that arrives all year long and celebrates the state your mother loves most!
Please follow and like us: