- 40 oz. semi-sweet chocolate
- 2 cups all-natural creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups confectioner's sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt half of chocolate in a double boiler or microwave safe dish and spread melted chocolate over cookie sheet. Spread to ⅛- to ¼-inch thickness. Place in freezer.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients until creamy. When chocolate has firmed up, smooth peanut butter over the chocolate layer. Return to the freezer.
- Melt the remaining chocolate and spread over the peanut butter. Freeze until set. Once set, break into small pieces with a knife. Store in the refrigerator or freezer until ready to serve.