A sweet and sour bite, these cherries are a delicious treat you won’t be able to put down.
PREPARED, STYLED, AND PHOTOGRAPHED BY CARLA WITT FORD
A sweet and sour bite, these cherries are a delicious treat you won't be able to put down.
- 2 pounds ripe cherries fresh, pits and stems removed
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 cups balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Place cherries, thyme, and bay leaves in a jar.
- Heat balsamic vinegar and sugar over medium-high heat until boiling
- Remove from heat, cool slightly, then pour over cherries and cover with lid.
- Refrigerate two to three days before using.