Five ways that you can help a West Virginia small business today.
1. Easter is Sunday, and although it will be a different holiday than anyone has experienced in a while, the Easter Bunny still plans to pass by. If you still need Easter treats, order these from Holl’s Chocolates.
2. Support West Virginia artists like Rosalie Haizlett, named the Best of West Virginia in WV Living magazine. Check out her stuff and maybe pretty up your walls with something you find here.
3. Wild & Wonderful Lifestyle Co. created coloring sheets of some of their unique designs. While you’re on the website, and give your closet a spring refresh with some West Virginia–themed apparel at the same time.
4. State residents can fish without a fishing license through April 24. Gear up online at Freaky Franks Custom Tackle, McFly Outdoors, Sportsman’s Emporium, and West Virginia Fly Guys.
5. Support your local coffee roasters. Head online to Aroma of the Andes, Black Dog Coffee Company, Greenbrier Valley Coffee Company, Mountaineer Roasting Co., Ridge Roasters, Sibling Coffee Roasters, Stone Tower Joe, or Quantum Bean Coffee, and buy a bag for you and your favorite health care hero.
posted on March 6, 2020
Leave a Reply