Wine Spectator Unveils Winners of 2017 Restaurant Awards
Highlighting restaurants from around the world that offer the best wine selections, Wine Spectator has announced the winners of their coveted 2017 Restaurant Awards. This year’s list includes 3,592 dining destinations from 75 countries and all 50 states—including 10 restaurants in the Mountain State.
- The Bavarian Inn in Shepherdstown
- Bridge Road Bistro in Charleston
- Final Cut Steakhouse in Charles Town
- The Greenbrier’s Main Dining Room in White Sulphur Springs
- Provence Market Café in Bridgeport
- Sargasso in Morgantown
- Savannah’s in Huntington
- South Hills Market and Café in Charleston
- Spats Restaurant & Lounge in Parkersburg
- The Wonder Bar Steakhouse in Clarksburg
It looks like West Virginia vino has proven to be a force to be reckoned with.